Here is a chance to upgrade your family lifestyle and enjoy the spoils of this unique residence.
A delightful lowset home with an impressive street presence set on 559sqm. The flowing open plan design with large living areas will ensure effortless, entertaining and a relaxed lifestyle with direct access to Ceccato Park.
This spacious 4 bedroom home has the Master Suite at the rear of the home has a modern ensuite with spa bath, a large walk around robe and split system air conditioning. There are a further 3 bedrooms all will built-ins & ceiling fans.
The living areas are generous in size with an air conditioned and fully open plan living dining and functional meals area that leads out to the outdoor tiled covered patio, overlooking the rear yard & park land perfect for a summer barbeque.
Stylish modern kitchen is in the heart of the home with beautiful island bench, 2-pac cabinetry & stone bench tops, loads of storage, quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, rangehood and electric oven. There will be no doubt this practical kitchen will make an impression also flowing onto a second outdoor living space, perfect for the weekend morning coffee.
Also adding to this impressive family home is an oversized double car garage with automatic door plus side covered caravan pad for a caravan, trailer, boat or any other toys.
Features at a glance:
· Master Bedroom | Ensuite with Spa | Walk Through Robe | Air conditioning
· 3 Bedrooms all with Built-in wardrobes | Ceilings fans
· Family Bathroom | Bathtub | Separate Toilet | Media room
· Air Conditioned Living Area & Dining Area
· Stylish Kitchen | Large Island Bench | Dishwasher| Insinkerator
· Spacious Covered Alfresco | Additional Covered Deck
· Security screens through-out| Vacuum maid | Direct park access
· Fully fenced backyard | Side Access | 2 Car Accommodation | 559m2
· 2x 5000L Water Tank | NBN Installed | 5kw Solar System | Solar Hot Water
· Built in 2010
· Brisbane City Council Rates $418.18 per quarter
Being so close to so many major amenities, leading schools, arterial roads, airport and the Carseldine train / bus station only 1.4km away, this really is the perfect urban location, offering an enviable lifestyle in a peaceful setting just 15km from the heart of Brisbane City.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes or alternatively, feel free to contact us for a private viewing at your convenience.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.