Positioned on a leafy tree-lined street in the sought after inner city suburb of Clayfield, this two bedroom apartment is full of potential with access via Phelan Street.
Light and airy living zones with finished beautiful timber laminate flooring, freshly painted throughout flows out to a full length north facing private balcony with an elevated outlook surrounded by trees.
The kitchen has been renovated with ample storage and plenty of bench space and all new modern appliances.
Two generous sized bedrooms both have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. There is a large functional bathroom with a shower over bath and separate internal laundry room.
Snapshot of Features:
· Fully Renovated Kitchen | Stainless Appliances | Dishwasher
· Large Air Conditioned Living | Dining Area | Long Balcony with Leafy Private Outlook
· Well Laid out Bathroom with Shower over Bath | Toilet
· 2 Generous sized Bedrooms with Built in Robes | Ceiling fans.
· Timber Laminate Flooring Throughout | Freshly Painted | Block out Curtains | Down lights
· Internal Laundry | Linen Cupboard | Security Screens on all Windows & Doors
· Single Car lock up Garage with Electricity connected
Body Corporate Annual Fees $2,268.24 approx.
Body Corporate Sinking fund Balance $25,636.45 as at 30/06/2020
Brisbane City Council rates are $360.16 per quarter
The complex is located on a corner block only a short walk to Harris Farm Market, Toombul Shopping Centre with trendy Upstairs restaurant precinct and plenty of transport options.
Located in boutique complex of only 9 units this offers affordable living without the associated price tag. Ready to move straight into or yet allows the buyer to add their own personal touches if desired. Huge opportunity for a first home buyer or a smart investor, properties like this are rarely available.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.