There is nothing more satisfying than to be able to offer a property that has something “special” and this apartment has met the criteria.
This spacious renovated & updated unit won’t last long, it’s close to everything you could need with transport, cafes, shops and great schools only a stone’s throw away.
Perfect for a first home buyer or investor. You will be pleasantly surprised at the space of this open plan unit. The generous living and dining opens onto a balcony overlooking the pleasant garden.
Located on the top level in an established well cared for complex, this delightful, spacious apartment is pleasing to the eye with its light and airy living zone finished with large white tiles.
The kitchen has been renovated with ample storage and plenty of bench space and all new appliances.
· Gorgeous, fully-renovated kitchen
· Well laid out bathroom with laundry
· Good sized bedrooms with generous robes & ceiling fans.
· Large white tiled flooring in living areas & kitchen
· Great sized tandem lock up garage with another off street parking space
· Linen cupboard & broom cupboard storage.
· Build year – 1968 approx.
· 8 units in the Complex
· BCC Rates $340.17 per quarter
· Body Corporate fees $ 850 per quarter
· Sinking Fund balance $ 47,651
· New Colourbond roof (2016)
· New main plumbing & Electrical main switchboard (2015)
Location could not be better with bus at the door step & within walking distance of Clayfield and Eagle Junction restaurant precincts & train stations.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – call us today to book an inspection
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.