### Open Home Cancelled###
Located in a well maintained small complex, this unit has been freshly renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms. Situated on a super quiet leafy street in a premium suburb, the location is superb.
With the following features
– Dream location – elevated position in inner city Wooloowin
– Two bedrooms, main with newly renovated en-suite, built-in robes in both
– Main bedroom air-conditioned
– Spacious air conditioned open plan living and dining
– Brand new modern kitchen with SS appliances and dishwasher
– New timber floating floors
– Large newly renovated bathroom with bathtub and internal laundry
– Large flowing private balcony with private outlook, great to catch the breeze
– Fans throughout
– Spacious high ceiling garage with remote entry
– Security screens
– Secure complex with intercom entry
– Currently vacant
– Council Rates $480 / quarter approx
– Body Corporate $1020 per quarter
– Sinking fund $92k approx
– Rental appraisal approx $620 per week
– Built c. 1994
– Less than 10 min drive to Brisbane Airport
– Brisbane CBD within 6km
– Eagle Junction State School catchment
– Short walk to Wooloowin Station
– Tunnels systems allow easy access to CBD and greater Brisbane
Click on the link below for virtual tour.
This property is perfect for the Owner/Occupiers or the astute investor.
Move quickly to secure your private inspection – phone Go Gecko on 3122 1323.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.