Located in the much sought after Northgate Heights, this low set post war home sits on a corner block in a quiet street. The home itself is very private and secure, with high fencing and established gardens. The covered rear deck is perfect for the Queensland climate and outdoor entertaining.
– 3 bedrooms
– Sensational location – private and secure
– Neutral tones and light filled rooms
– Ceiling fans
– Polished floors
– Modern kitchen with good storage
– Huge office area – work from home
– Covered entertainment area
– Side access
– 402 m2
– Rates $607.80 per quarter approx
– Rental appraisal approx $600 per week
– Built 1960 approx
– Easy walk to Virginia Station
– City buses on Sandgate Road 5 min walk
– Located near bike paths and parks
Click on the link below for virtual tour
A sensational location – call Lawrence at Go Gecko today to arrange your private inspection.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.