This Spanish revival art-deco residence is situated on a large 698m2 corner block and accessed via Grice Street. A quality home when originally constructed in the 1950s,
Step through the wrought-iron front gate and entryway and the home welcomes you with a generous lounge featuring 2.67m high ceilings, ornate cornices, polished timber floors, casement windows and delightful pressed ceilings. There is an adjoining formal dining space with an alternative entry, which could be easily turned into a third bedroom.
With the following features
* Massive 10kW top quality rooftop solar system, under a year old
absolutely slash your power bills
* Eat-in Kitchen with chef’s oven and gas cooktop, large fridge space
* 698m2 corner block with main access from Grice Street
* 2 spacious bedrooms (or easily converted to 3 bedrooms)
* Updated Bathroom with shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Timber hardwood floors
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Private deck, for year round entertaining
* Internal laundry
* Fully fenced with side access
* Manicured Lawns and Gardens
* Double remote garage with workshop and extra storage space
* Built circa 1950
* Council rates $555.45 per quarter (approximately)
* Currently leased for $550.00 per week
This is a central location on the Northside of Brisbane. Close to Stafford City, Chermside, Brookside and local shops. Public transport is hear at hand with buses in walking distance and Alderley train station a short drive.
Call Lawrence Muir at Go Gecko to arrange your inspection 3122 1323.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.