Perfectly positioned on a corner block with a park side aspect in a beautifully quiet, tree-lined street forms the ideal setting for this immaculate family home.
Spacious and naturally light-filled the bright and airy home features multiple living areas and a very usable floor plan that ensures great separation of living areas with added bonus of a large air conditioned rumpus room.
Exceptionally functional the design of the kitchen and breakfast bar is ideal, flowing effortlessly to the living, dining and covered alfresco areas and onto the attractive pool & park land outlook.
• 3 Spacious Bedrooms with Built-ins | Master with Ensuite overlooking the pool.
• 2nd Bathroom | Air-conditioning | Fans Throughout
• Gas Cooktop | Electric Oven | Dishwasher
• Large air conditioned rumpus room
• Separate laundry with storage | Security screens | NBN installed
• 6 Solar panels with 1.5 kW system | New Gas Hot Water System
• Single side carport | Double off street parking
• Fully fenced yard | 462m2 Low Maintenance Block
• Garden shed | Water tank | Covered Patio | Swimming Pool
• Built in 1997
• Brisbane City Council Rates $348.25 approx. per quarter
• Easy Access to Train, Bus and Bike-ways
Enjoying a supremely convenient location the property is just minutes from major amenities, shopping centres, prestigious Nudgee College, Boondall Entertainment Centre and acres of beautiful natural parkland.
With easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport and DFO Skygate are just 15 minutes away and getting to the Gold or Sunshine Coast is an absolute breeze.
This quality property truly enjoys a superb lifestyle location just 15km from the heart of Brisbane City.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.