Looking for a great lifestyle location or great investment opportunity?
Then look no further than this oversized immaculately kept, two bedroom two bathroom, fully refurbished apartment. The spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes flow out onto the front balcony via double glazed sliding doors.
Perfect for entertaining the unit includes two extra-large tiled outdoor balconies, perfect for all your socialising needs!
Peace of mind is provided for secure garage parking, intercom access and security screens.
The property is within the catchments of Eagle Junction State and Kedron State High School.
Professionally refurbished to provide comfortable clean, energy-efficient living.
• HUGE, north-facing covered deck.
• Truly open-plan living/dining combination.
• Air-conditioning in main living area.
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathroom and ensuite (main bathroom with bath)
• Spacious Bedrooms with built in wardrobe and direct access to front balcony
• Secure Tandem parking for two | Entry via Aden Street with remote control access
• Internal Laundry | Secure intercom access | Security and fly screens
• Small complex of ten apartments.
• Pet Friendly Complex (subject to Body Corporate Approval)
• Close to restaurants and cafes of Albion Village
• Close to bus and transport links
• BCC Rates $332.55 per quarter
• Body Corporate Levies $775 per quarter
• Currently tenanted on a periodic lease at $400 per week.
Walking distance to the bars, restaurants and cafes of Albion Village, close to both bus and train, and close to excellent schools, this apartment provides residents plenty of lifestyle option.
Only 11 minutes (5.4Km) from the Brisbane GPO, this location is ideal
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.