Just a short walk to one of Brisbane’s most desirable dining and shopping precincts, this unit is in an enviable location of cosmopolitan delights and unbeatable convenience.
From its elevated vantage point at the top of a boutique block, it captures sensational panoramas of the city skyline.
– Stylishly renovated throughout, ready to move straight into
– Living area and master bedroom both open to the terrace
– Full-width terrace perfect for alfresco dining amid the views
– Fresh interiors, quality fittings including timber shutters
– Contemporary kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances
– Both bedrooms include good sized built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with separate w/c, laundry facilities in garage
– Oversized single lock-up garage with plenty of storage
– Minutes stroll to cafes, cinemas, shops and CityCat ferry
– Exclusive lifestyle location with a boutique village feel
– Currently rented until July 23 at $395 per week.
– Council Rates $450 / quarter approx
– Body Corporate $1104 / quarter approx
– Sinking fund $48k approx
Call Lawrence at Go Gecko today to arrange your inspection.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.