This easy maintenance three bedroom brick home has no stairs and is a perfect starter for the downsizer or the investor looking to add value to their property portfolio.
The townhouse has a large private and fully enclosed courtyard in a very safe and away from all roads and traffic.
Boasting a great open plan layout with plenty of living space, fresh kitchen with a modern cooktop and plenty of space. Complete with three generous sized bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms.
· Master bedroom with Ensuite | Built in Robe | Celling Fan | Block out Blinds | Courtyard Access
· Two additional bedrooms with Built in Robes & Ceiling Fans | Block Out Blinds
· Fresh White Kitchen, Modern Cooktop | Under bench Stainless Oven | Dishwasher | Large Bench Space
· Open Plan Living Dining Space | Air conditioner | Fan | Block out Roller Blinds
· Rear Entertaining Alfresco with Landscaped Gardens and Lawn
· Remote lock up Garage with Internal Access | Laundry
· Solar Hot Water System | Garden Shed | Side Access | Termite Barrier
· Well maintained Complex | Pet friendly Subject to Body Corporate Approval
Body Corporate Fees: $751 per quarter approx.
Sinking Fund Balance: $79,484.79 as at 30/09/20
Brisbane City Council Rates $415.96 per quarter approx.
Parkwood Complex has a lovely onsite swimming pool and BBQ area. Well maintained grounds by the onsite manager and plenty of visitor parking for guests.
Only 15 km by car into Brisbane City. Within walking distance Zillmere rail station and regular city express bus routes in the area. Taigum itself is a growing neighbourhood and is surrounded by a good mix of modern facilities and suburban lifestyle leisure including Taigum shopping centre and Westfield Chermside
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.