Positioned on a beautifully leafy tree-lined street in the sought after inner city suburb of Northgate, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is full of potential.
Huge opportunity for a first home buyer, renovator or a smart investor, properties like this are rarely available.
A full size kitchen offers plenty of space and storage and flows smoothly to the open plan living, dining and balcony spaces.
Two bedrooms at the back of the apartment feature direct access into their own updated trendy bathrooms plus a balcony running the full length
· Two equal sized Bedrooms both with individual Bathroom access, built in robes, ceiling fans & direct balcony access
· Both Bathrooms have had a modern update | 1x features a bath tub + two way access
· Open plan, air conditioned living dining area flowing out to the front breezy entertaining balcony
· Neat and Tidy central Kitchen | Loads of Bench + Cupboard spaces | Dishwasher
· Internal concealed Laundry Space + Linen Storage
· One Secure Remote controlled Garage | Secure building Access | Second Floor Location
Brisbane City Council Rates: $415.96 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees are Approx. $1071 per quarter
Sinking fund balance $45,863.90
Currently rented at $390 per week
Just a hop away from the incredibly convenient Northgate train station – this hub gives you express access to the CBD and various other lines North & South. Northgate is an ever growing community within easy reach of a selection of quality schools, local shopping precincts, Virginia golf club, Nudgee Beach and Brisbane Airport.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.