This townhouse is perfect for the first home buyer, investor or savvy family wanting that inner city lifestyle.
The modern buyer will be impressed with the practicality of the layout of the home. Three bedrooms upstairs, two bathrooms and covered balcony – perfect nook for relaxing with a book.
The spaciousness of this large open plan kitchen with ample bench space flowing in to the dining and living area. Whilst keeping the entertainer in mind boasting the private courtyard with a covered timber deck.
· Air-conditioned master bedroom, with an ensuite including an oversized walk in shower
· 2 good sized additional bedrooms with built-in cupboards | Ceiling Fans
· Timber Laminate Flooring throughout the upper level
· Modern main bathroom with Bathtub | Separate Toilet
· Large kitchen with loads of storage | Stone Benchtops | Gas Cooktop | Dishwasher
· Air-conditioned Open plan living flowing out to the Courtyard with Timber Deck
· Powder Room | Lock up garage with Internal access | Laundry located in Garage
· Covered Balcony access off 2 of the bedrooms
Body Corporate Rates: $528.95 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $13,826.72 as at 30/06/20
Brisbane City Council Rates: $430.40 per quarter
Year Built: 2009
Complex is pet friendly subject body corporate approval
An outstanding central location the apartment is just ten minutes from all of the convenience, variety and entertainment options of Westfield Chermside and with close proximity to hundreds of acres of parkland, sporting fields, bike-ways and walking tracks one is spoilt for choice.
Being so close to so many major amenities, leading schools, Brisbane Airport, arterial roads and transport this really is a perfect urban location, offering a great lifestyle just 10km from the heart of Brisbane City.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.