Immaculately presented three bedroom lowset cottage surrounded by lush manicured gardens. Set well back from the street, on a fully fenced 607sqm allotment, this property provides a family home to enjoy for many years to come.
Featuring three bedrooms, modern updated kitchen with stone bench tops, central bathroom with a shower and bathtub and beautiful polished flooring throughout. An expansive family living room opens out onto the large breezy front deck overlooking the impressive gardens.
A loving long list of features include:
· Large master suite with ensuite, air conditioning, wardrobe and balcony access
· 2 additional bedrooms with wardrobes and fans
· Modern Kitchen, complete with loads of storage, central island bench, stainless appliances + a dishwasher
· Main renovated bathroom with walk in shower, bath tub & floating vanity
· Air-conditioned Large Living, Double doors leading to the entertaining deck
· Dining Room just off the kitchen with enough space to host the family meals
· Separate Toilet | Internal Laundry Space | Security Screens
· Covered double carport at the front of the property | Garden Patio
· Paved Paths, Manicured Gardens and Hedges | Water Tank | Solar Panels | Garden Shed
Brisbane City Council Rates are $451.51 Approx. Per Quarter.
Located in the ever popular family suburb of Banyo, with ease of being centrally located and being positioned conveniently to Banyo Train Station, St Pius Primary School, ACU (Australian Catholic University), Banyo Village, Nudgee Golf Course as well as easy access to Gateway Arterial to Brisbane domestic & International Airports.
We look forward to welcoming you at our open home or get in touch for your private inspection.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.