This modern townhouse in the Hillside Manor Complex offers low maintenance, spacious living. Built in 2012, the edgy design of these townhouses gives them an appeal set high on a hill.
Presenting a unique floorplan with separation for the larger family or the perfect work from home setup.
Features upstairs include; Modern kitchen upstairs with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Flooded with Natural light the tiled and open-plan living areas complete with an undercover timber deck for entertaining. Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning and built-in wardrobe
Downstairs; has two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master bathroom, internal laundry room plus access to the landscaped courtyard.
All wrapped up within a fenced courtyard with the addition of security screens and ceiling fans throughout, remote lock-up garage and NBN.
Glance at Features:
· Master bedroom with Air conditioning | Ensuite Built In Robe | Fan
· Spacious Central Kitchen | Island Bench | Modern Appliances | Ample Storage
· Large Tiled Open Plan Living Dining with Air Conditioning leading out onto the Covered Timber Deck
· Powder Room Upstairs
· Two spacious bedrooms on the lower level | Built in wardrobes | Fans
· Central Bathroom servicing Downstairs Bedrooms | Internal Laundry Room
· Fully Fenced Landscaped Courtyard | Artificial Turf | Remote Single Car Garage
Body Corporate Fees: $992 per quarter approx.
Currently Leased tenant in place for $350 per week till 23rd November 2021 making this an excellent investment opportunity.
Townhouse 24 is situated just 17 kilometres to Brisbane CBD or 5 minutes to Carseldine rail and bus hub, and walking distance to Gympie Road bus services, this very central location is an ideal low maintenance home or perhaps an astute investment for the future.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.