A rare find, an absolutely beautifully maintained home, walk in with truly nothing to do. Located in a street of good looking brick houses the location is fantastic. With plenty of outdoor living overlooking a stunning pool . this is an excellent location close to Chermside Shopping Center, parks, Prince Charles Hospital, schools and transport.
With the following features –
– Recently renovated kitchen, with SS appliances and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– Master with Ensuite and walk-in robe
– other 3 bedrooms all with with built-ins
– High ceilings and feeling of space
– Fully Air-conditioned
– Beautiful polished timber floors throughout.
– Large covered outdoor area flowing onto a inviting pool
– Tidy bathrooms throughout
– great storage space, up and downstairs
– Separate Laundry
– Double lock up garage with remote
– Pool re-lined and retiled and landscaped only recently
– Garden shed
– Recently restored roof, nothing to do for another 20 years!
– Well maintained low maintenance gardens and landscaping
– Rates $465 per Quarter
– Built approx 1976
– Chermside Shopping Center 2 min drive
Call Lawrence at Go Gecko today to arrange your private inspection
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.