This rare 4 bedroom townhouse with no adjoining walls is big enough to suit even the most spread-out family. In immaculate condition, this home will appeal to the buyer seeking quality.
Walk into the spacious open plan living and appreciate how it flows to the large outdoor area. There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Or invest to take advantage of the strong rental returns in the area.
With the following features
– Four large bedrooms, main with en-suite, and built-in wardrobes in all
– Spacious air conditioned open plan living and dining
– Modern galley kitchen, stone benchtops, SS appliances and plenty of storage
– Quality tile and carpet throughout
– Large main bathroom with bath and shower
– Air-conditioning and fans throughout.
– Undercover outdoor area and garden
– Roomy Double Garage with extra storage
– Security screens and doors
– Internal Laundry
– Custom outdoor privacy screens
– NBN FTTP and cat6 cabling
– Council Rates $368.50 / quarter approx
– Body Corporate $700 / quarter approx
– Rental appraisal approx $660 – $700 per week
– Built in 2019, still under builder’s warranty.
– Quiet complex with majority owner-occupiers
– Huge 187m2 townhouse
– Handy location, central elevated position in up market Carseldine
– 2 mins drive to Carseldine Station
– Brisbane CBD within 13km
– Walk to shops
– Close by is Carseldine Markets with specialty stalls, fresh produce, and food
Click on the link below for virtual tour
Move quickly to secure your private inspection – phone Go Gecko on 3122 1323
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.