There is nothing more satisfying than to be able to offer a property that has something “special” and this apartment has met the criteria.
This spacious renovated and updated unit won’t last long, it’s close to everything you could need with transport, cafes, shops and great schools only a stone’s throw away.
Perfect for a first home buyer or investor. You will be pleasantly surprised at the space of this open plan unit. The generous living and dining opens onto a large easterly facing private balcony.
Located on the first level in an established well cared for complex, this delightful, spacious apartment is pleasing to the eye with its light and airy living zone.
• Two spacious bedrooms, with built in robes | ceiling fans
• Neat kitchen with laminated tops, high quality cabinetry, gas cooking and ample storage
• Main bathroom with over-sized shower, wide vanity, 3 door mirrored wall cabinets
• Sizeable open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
• Full length tiled eastern balcony, ideal to relax or entertain
• Separate toilet | Linen cupboard | Crimsafe Security screens | Tinted windows
• Oversized garage | Laundry space
• Complex of 10 | Individually water metered | NBN connected | Built 1974
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street, on the border of Wavell Heights and Nundah this incredible opportunity is close to all popular amenities.
• Nundah Rail Station | Village – 1.5km
• Toombul Shopping Centre & Westfield Chermside – 5 minute Drive
• Easy access to the M7 and Gateway Motorway
• Brisbane International and Domestic Airports – 10 minute drive
Body Corporate Fees are $800 approx. per quarter
Brisbane City council rates $348.25 per quarter
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.