Located within the tightly held “Bridgeman Country Club Estate” this home is backing on to parklands positioned in a whisper quiet cul de sac.
An immaculately presented low set home with an excellent floor plan, offering spacious internal proportions, 4 decent sized bedrooms, well-appointed kitchen with upgraded appliances, large alfresco entertaining area and all the quality features you would expect in a home of this standard, you will fall in love with this home upon entry.
Features you will love, include:
• Property has been freshly painted inside and out including the roof that has a 15 year warranty
• Master bedroom is privately set at the rear of the home and includes an updated ensuite and walk-in robe
• 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• A revamped kitchen with quality appliances including an electric cook top and oven, plus plenty of bench space, storage all new cabinetry and soft close drawers
• The kitchen and dining area flow out seamlessly to a covered (8m x 4m) insulated alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the low maintenance backyard.
• Spacious lounge room and separate dining area adjoin the kitchen
• Neat and tidy family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Double remote lock-up garage with laundry.
• Potential Side access is available for a boat, trailer or caravan, (currently a single gate but could be converted to a double to gain side access)
• Zoned and ducted air-conditioning system | Flooring with Thermal Insulation | 1.5 KW solar system | Heat Pump Hot Water System | Fans Throughout |Security screens | Water tank | Garden shed | NBN connected
• Upon 489m2 block is fenced and low maintenance | No rear neighbours – property backs onto parkland
• Walking distance to Carseldine Central | Club Coops (gym, tennis, pool) | Public transport options.
• Park with kids play area |Off leash dog space | Walking tracks in the street.
• Year Built: 1997 approx.
• B.C.C Rates: $393.64 per quarter
• School Catchments: Aspley East State School & Aspley State High School
The location is just 14km of the CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport. Bus transport is available within walking distance.
The Carseldine train station and Carseldine – 7 min drive, Carseldine Central Shopping Centre – 3min drive or walking distance plus the addition of the Carseldine Homemaker Centre (Bunnings, ALDI, Good Guys, Chemist Warehouse, Supercheap Auto, JB Hi-Fi) being nearby you are spoilt!
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.