Upon entry of this stylish townhouse the buyer will appreciate the spaciousness of this large open plan kitchen to dining to living area flowing seamlessly through to the covered patio area.
The modern buyer will be impressed with the practicality of the layout of the home to include a work or study from home option upstairs, while keeping an entertainer in mind with the large kitchen with plenty of preparation and storage space.
Upstairs the generously sized master bedroom is complete with a private balcony, walk through wardrobe through to the private ensuite comprising of twin basins and shower.
Both additional bedrooms have built in wardrobes serviced by the spacious main bathroom.
The modern galley style kitchen with beautiful Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances and beautifully finished cabinetry
The complex was built in 2017 offering a beautiful family and pet friendly environment that will remind you of a resort style living. The townhouse is situated conveniently to the communal fitness room, fully equipped with state-of-the-art training equipment. There is an onsite yoga and pilates space. When it’s time to kick back, enjoy a weekend BBQ and lounging by the beautifully scenic resort style pool surrounded by lush gardens.
· Generously sized air conditioned master bedroom including walk through wardrobe into spacious private ensuite featuring Caesar stone bench tops and large shower
· Two additional well sized bedrooms with fans and built in robes & air conditioning
· Main bathroom complete with full bath tub, floor to ceiling tiling & quality cabinetry
· Upstairs designated work/study from home workspace
· Air conditioning to main living areas
· Stylish galley kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, double sink, quality stainless steel appliances, electric stove top and oven with plenty of preparation space
· Large covered tiled patio area complemented with a low maintenance garden which is fully fenced
· Downstairs bonus powder room
· Downstairs separate laundry with drying area
· Single lock up garage with remote and internal access to townhouse with a second exclusive covered car space
· Crimsafe screening to front & rear security doors
· NBN connected
· BCC Rates: $415.97 per quarter
· Body Corp: $778.8 per quarter
· Rental Appraisal: $480-$500 per week
· Sinking fund balance $ 37,470 as at 30/09/19
· Year Built: November 2017
Here is the opportunity to grab a relaxed lifestyle with ease of being centrally located and being positioned conveniently to Train Station, St Pius Primary School, ACU (Australian Catholic University), Banyo Village, Nudgee Golf Course as well as easy access to Gateway Arterial to Brisbane domestic & International Airports.
We look forward to welcoming you at our open home or get in touch for your private inspection.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.