Centrally located in fast-growing Banyo on a large 870m2 block in a peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac.
Walking distance to trains and shops, offering 4 good sized bedrooms with open plan kitchen/living, additional rumpus room and private outdoor entertaining space overlooking the swimming pool.
The property has been freshly painted and the yard landscaped, move in and enjoy or upgrade to a luxury style home with a few renovations, your choice!
Large blocks like this are becoming more and more difficult to find.
• 4 good sized bedrooms, with polished timber flooring (2 rooms with built ins)
• Functional rumpus/media room
• Large entrance courtyard
• Entertaining deck overlooking the Inground pool
• Air conditioning in living area
• Freshly painted – Light Neutral Tones
• Landscaped spacious garden | Fully fenced
• NBN connected | Security screens
• Chicken coup | 10000L water tank
• Huge 870m2 block
• Storage Shed | Patio | Entertaining Area
• Lock-up Garage | Carport
• Large Laundry with Direct Access to Rear Yard
WALKING distance to:
– 3 Childcare centres
– 2 Primary Schools and Secondary College.
– Australian Catholic University
– Trains and Buses
– Woolworth Shopping Precinct
– Local Cafes, Restaurants and Nudgee Beach Hotel
DRIVING (approx. 10 km from the city):
– 20 mins to Brisbane CBD
– 15 mins to Brisbane airport
– 5 min access to Gateway Motorway
Banyo has become a first choice for both owner occupiers and investors alike this home enjoys an exceptionally convenient location with close proximity to Banyo Village with its popular cafe’s, restaurants, train and bus options and Woolworths Supermarket. Close to St Pius, Earnshaw College, Australian Catholic University,Childcare centres, Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach and just minutes from Brisbane Airport, Skygate, M1 and Gateway.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.