A perfect elevated position and quiet location combine with a cul-de-sac to form the ideal setting for this quality family home.
Spacious and naturally light-filled the bright and airy home features four bedrooms with built in wardrobes, multiple living areas and a very usable floor plan ensuring great separation of living areas.
Exceptionally functional the thoughtful design of the kitchen and breakfast bar flows smoothly to the dining and covered alfresco area.
Attractively landscaped the mature garden beautifully frames the rear yard, creating natural privacy screening and tranquil, peaceful spaces.
A Long List of Features Include:
· Master Bedroom with En-suite & Air Conditioning
· Three Additional Spacious Bedrooms with Built-ins
· Large family Bathroom | Separate Bathtub
· Kitchen with Electric Cook top, Oven | Dishwasher | Ample Storage
· Ceiling fans in Living areas | Bamboo flooring
· Large tiled Covered Patio | Insect Screens | Fully Fenced Yard
· Garden Sheds | Low Maintenance Gardens
· Double Remote Garage | Through garage Access to backyard
· 713m2 Allotment
Situated within close proximity to schools, transport, shops and in a perfect part of Bridgeman Downs, it truly does not get much better than this, please call to arrange your private viewing or see you at the open home!
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.