Conveniently tucked away on a quiet street with all the city + valley delights at your fingertips this stylish modern apartment is perfect for the city savvy purchaser.
Entering the apartment you are greeted with a sense of space. A large open plan living area and galley style kitchen that flows onto a private patio makes easy use of indoor outdoor living.
Off the living area is the second bedroom with built in robes. This room can also act as an extension of the living space with bi fold doors allowing you to really utilise the apartment for your own individual needs.
• Main bedroom with air conditioning, balcony + mirrored built in robe
• Second bedroom with built in robe + bi-fold wall that can be used to create an office or an open oversized living space
• Galley style Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space | Dishwasher
• Air conditioning to the main bedroom and living area
• Well-appointed bathroom with walk in shower + toilet
• Additional powder room | Laundry nook with Dryer
• Two balconies, one off the master bedroom with a leafy outlook
• 18sqm Car space in the secure basement with remote access
• Secure entry to complex | Intercom system | Complex gym
Body Corporate Fees $1,072.00 approx. per quarter
Sinking fund balance: $91,137.31 as at 31/03/2020
Leased with a lovely tenant paying $385 per week till 14th February 2022
This apartment is an excellent lifestyle opportunity affording a host of vibrant opportunities, café, shopping and dining options at your doorstep. Stroll to Howard Smith Wharves, Brunswick or the bustling James Street precincts. An apartment of this quality in such a superior location won’t last long.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.