Make this property your own offering a blank canvas with good bones giving the option to update, renovate or move straight in.
Situated at the front of the block, This peaceful two-bedroom Clayfield apartment offers an excellent opportunity to secure inner-city living, in a sought-after location.
Bright and sunny with a large air conditioned open plan living + dining. Two double bedrooms with built in Wardrobes, Central bathroom with Laundry.
Location, convenience, privacy and abundant opportunities to enjoy a modern inner urban lifestyle, makes this the ultimate opportunity for the first home purchaser looking for a project or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
· Two bedrooms both with built in Wardrobes
· Well Appointed Kitchen | Ample Storage | Dining Space
· Central Bathroom with Shower over Bathtub + Internal Laundry | Separate Toilet
· Air Conditioned Living Area | Private Balcony | Intercom System
· Exclusive Car Space for 1 + Complex features Visitor Parks | Exclusive Storage Shed
· Well Maintained Complex | Street is a no-through road – super quiet
Body Corporate Fees approx $537.50 per quarter
Currently tenanted $320 per week till late November
Within walking distance to rail and bus transports Toombul Shopping with the newly completed trendy Upstairs dining precedent. Amazing local schools nearby including Aviation High, Mary Mackillop College and Nundah State School.
Right on the doorstep of Brisbane Domestic & International Airports + Gateway Motorway allows for the convenience you never realised you needed!
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.