Positioned on a beautifully leafy tree-lined street in the sought after inner city suburb of Clayfield, this 2 bedroom apartment is full of potential.
A boutique complex of only 8, this huge apartment offers affordable living without the associated price tag.
The size of this apartment is a key feature, offering a massive 110sqm approx. of spacious living, sunroom plus an additional 6.5sqm approx.
A well designed floor plan maximises the use of internal space and uniquely features an internal spiral staircase from the second bedroom down to the remote controlled garage with a second toilet, bar area and potential multipurpose space.
Ready to move straight into or yet allows the buyer to add their own personal touches if desired.
Huge opportunity for a first home buyer, renovator or a smart investor, properties like this are rarely available.
· Huge, spacious living zones with plenty of room for a good sized lounge and dining suites
· Sunroom is North facing invites bay breezes and leafy outlook
· Bathroom with combined internal laundry
· Original kitchen is clean tidy with plenty of bench space, cupboard space and offers gas cooking
· Oversized master bedroom with built in wardrobes.
· Internal spiral staircase to garage with second toilet, bar area and multipurpose room.
· Two Separate toilets | Spacious linen cupboard | Air-conditioning
· Beautifully landscaped gardens and well maintained complex.
· Secure remote controlled garage Leafy, private and quiet location.
· BCC rates $348.25 per quarter
· Body Corporate fees $860 per quarter
· Sinking fund balance $23,500 (as at 5th Nov 2020)
Conveniently located with a short walk away to the Clayfield train station at the end of the street, within the Eagle Junction State School catchment and direct access to the airport / major artieral roads.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.